or at 01707 882601
From your initial inquiry, our consultant will visit you and quickly determine the feasibility and potential of your loft. After measuring, your specific requirements will be discussed with you and advice will be given to you on what is the most suitable conversion for your property. Shortly after your consultation, you will receive a full specification and fixed price quotation that is valid for acceptance for 30 days.
Converting your loft can add valuable space to your home which can be used for a variety of purposes from an extra bedroom, to an office or simply to create a quiet hideaway to enjoy your interests and hobbies. Another Level Lofts have many years’ experience in creating stylish superior loft conversions for homes within Hertfordshire, North London and Potters Bar.
The team of professionals at Another Level Lofts are experts in loft conversions and offer a full range of services from design to planning, building and finishing the conversion to the highest standards. For complete peace of mind all their work is covered by a 10 year guarantee and carried out in accordance with Building Regulation Approval.
When considering a loft conversion for your home, Another Level Lofts have 5 top tips to help you achieve the best loft conversion:
- Begin to plan your loft conversion – take a look in your loft and consider the size and layout to give you a good idea of what can be achieved. Another Level Lofts find that generally the steeper the pitch of your house roof, the better suited it will be for conversion.
- Decide upon your budget - there are many types of loft conversion which suit a variety of budgets and loft sizes. The consultants at Another Level Lofts can advise you on feasibility, any planning permission required and provide you with a fixed price quotation valid for up to 30 days.
- Decide upon the proposed use of your loft conversion – you will need electrical work and possibly plumbing dependent upon the proposed use of your loft conversion.
- Have a clear vision of how you wish your loft conversion to look when completed in terms of décor, flooring, style of windows etc. to meet your taste in interior design.
- Always inform your neighbours of your plans to undertake a loft conversion. It may be that they are considering similar work and therefore the option of a combined project could bring aesthetic and cost benefits.
If you are considering a loft conversion, Call the team at Another Level Lofts today for expert advice and a high quality of service that you will be simply impressed with – contact 07966 136996 or visit the website for a quote on your loft.